Salon Manager - 03235 - Millenia Plaza II Salon Cielo
Requisition ID: 37463BR
Posting Title: Salon Manager
Salon: 03235 - Millenia Plaza II Salon Cielo
Address: 4692 Millenia Plaza Way
Salon City: ORLANDO
Imagine a career where you drive the financial results of a salon and spa you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, and exceptional guest service. Join our Heavenly Salon & Spa Team!
As a Salon Leader for Salon Cielo, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the salon & spa, as well as lead, develop and motivate your team to achieve personal, team and salon & spa goals. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your guests regarding the best service and home hair care solutions to maintain their new look.
Salon Leader Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for your craft and a love of people and guest service
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance to help others see and achieve their potential
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong guest and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon and spa goals
- Ability to build a sense of team through meaningful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligible to work in the United States
- 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Leadership capacity AND basic math skills
As a Salon Leader for Salon Cielo, you will:
- Earn a salary plus commission and monthly bonus opportunity based on salon and spa performance.
- Benefit from a wide range of services by offering the latest in cutting, design, color, and texture services.
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Advanced Education through our partnerships with L’Oreal Professional, REDKEN, Bumble & Bumble, and Graham Webb, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Salon Cielo, you can Style a Career for Life!